The General Data Protection Regulation is applicable as of May 25, 2018 – Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – it regulates the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applying directly to all the companies and entities which process that information in any member state of the European Union, namely Portugal.
The data collected via our websites is encrypted and sent over a safe HTTPS connection with a valid SSL certificate generated by a reliable entity.
Your data will be processed by NATURTHOUGHTS - Turismo de Natureza, Lda, legal entity No 513014446, whose registered office is located at: Rua 25 de Abril, Nº 1095, Carvalhais, Mirandela, 5370-081 Carvalhais - MDL.
The personal data collected by the website is:
- Collected when the client/user signs up for our newsletter: name, email;
- Obtained when you navigate our website: IP address, type of device;
Naturthoughts will process personal data manually and/or via automated tools for the following purposes:
- Client management:
The data collected on this website is used to process information requests.
Providing the requested information when registering as a client is mandatory, otherwise it is not possible to proceed with the above-mentioned purposes.
If the client gives his express consent when he registers or edits his sign-up details, Naturthoughts will be able to process his data in order to send him information regarding its products, news, campaigns and offers via any communication channel, namely the use of emails or SMS.
Consenting to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes can be revoked anytime in the following way:
? by clicking on the cancellation link at the bottom of any email;
? via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If consent is legally required for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it anytime, however, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of data processing which occurred on the grounds of prior consent nor the posterior processing of this same data, based on another lawful basis, as is the case of the fulfilment of the contract or the legally binding obligation of Naturthoughts.
The users can exercise the following rights anytime and free of charge:
- Right of access – the right to obtain a copy of the information we have on you;
- Right of rectification – the right to correct the data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – as a user and, under determined circumstances, you can make a request for your personal data to be removed from all our records;
- Right to restrict processing – when determined conditions apply in order to have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to some types of processing, such as direct marketing;